Hilary Lewis speaking at Philip Johnson's Cathedral of Hope in Dallas, TX.
Hilary Lewis has been featured as a speaker at a variety of cultural institutions. She also serves on panels and as a moderator for discussions for public and corporate events. She focuses on contemporary aspects of urban planning, although her expertise spans the full history of architecture and urbanism.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
discuss speaking opportunities.
Speaking engagement venues have included:
- Casa de Vidro, (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Cosmos Club (Washington, DC)
- Dallas Contemporary/Dallas Architectural Forum
- Dumbarton Oaks, Research Library & Collection (Washington, DC)
- The Glass House, National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Guggenheim Museum (New York)
- Harvard Club of New York City
- Kreeger Museum (Washington, DC)
- MASP, Sao Paulo Museum of Art (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- NSU Museum Fort Lauderdale (Florida)
- National Academy of Design (New York)
- National Building Museum (Washington, DC)
- New Canaan Library/Glass House Presents (New Canaan, CT)
- New School University (New York)
- New York Academy of Art
- NYU Grey Art Gallery (New York, NY)
- Texas Book Festival (Austin)
- USP, University of São Paulo, (São Paulo, Brazil)